With the arrival of spring motorcycle enthusiasts start thinking about getting their bikes out of storage and getting out on the open road.
We offer insurance for most types of motorcycles including: sport bikes, cruisers, touring bikes, trikes, classic motorcycles, and many custom bikes.
Coverage options available include:
- Liability: Protection in the event you are responsible for injuries or property damage while operating your bike.
- Medical Benefits: First dollar medical benefits available if you or a guest are injured.
- Uninsured/Underinsured: Provides a valuable source of legal recovery if you’re injured either by a hit-and-run driver or a driver who is uninsured or doesn’t have adequate insurance.
- Comprehensive: Covers your bike for damage such a theft or vandalism.
- Collision: Covers your bike for damages resulting from a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Custom Parts & Equipment/Accessories: Upgrades your policy to account for customization added to your bike and accessories such as saddlebags, backrests, seats, chrome, and electronic equipment.
- Roadside Assistance: Covers emergency assistance costs if your bike breaks down, you need a tow, jump start, or emergency fluid delivery.
We offer discounts for:
- Experienced riders
- Completing approved safety courses
- Previous motorcycle insurance
- Members of riding associations
- Members of ownership associations
The best way to get a quote for insuring your motorcycle is to complete our motorcycle quote request form online. Our motorcycle quote form will guide you through the information we need to compare rates and coverage among our companies to find the best value for insuring your bike.
Did you know?
We represent several leading motorcycle insurers including Foremost, Wolverine Mutual, and Safeco Insurance.